The CR60 is a very light and versatile circular fire damper that sets a new benchmark in its category. Designed to perform, the CR60 allows an optimal free air passage and acoustic performance.
A minimal pressure loss is guaranteed thanks to the thin blade, the fusible link aligned with the blade, and the transmission located outside the tunnel. The CR60 has a minimum fire resistance of 60 minutes, and is available in small diameters (starting from 100 mm).
The CR60 range also includes the clever 1S variant for surface mounting. This 1S version combines the same benefits with a rapid and efficient installation by eliminating the need of sealing and sealing material.
Product features & benefits
- easy to install
- optimal free air passage and minimal pressure loss
- optimal acoustic performance
- higher net building volume through compact size
- air-tightness class C according to EN1751
- suitable for built-in and surface-mounted installation (CR60-1S)
- suitable for installation remote from the wall
- minimal distance allowed
- suitable for rigid wall, rigid floor and light wall (metal stud gypsum plasterboard wall)
- sealing with fire resistant stone wool boards allowed, also for asymmetric opening
- tested according to EN 1366-2 up to 500 Pa
- operating mechanism outside the wall
- for indoor use
- operating temperature: max. 50°C
- Hygiene-Konformitätsprüfung (www.HYG.de)
On the CR60 product page you can find more information about range and dimensions, operation and mechanisms, options and kits, installation and classification.
CR60 – 1S
The CR60 – 1S is an innovative version of the CR60 circular damper designed for surface mounting. A fire resistant cover plate connected to the damper tunnel allows very easy, quick and cost-efficient installation. This damper really simplifies the job while saving time and money!
The 1S can be mounted by using a couple of screws, so no sealing or sealant needed. This offers many advantages:
- minimal coordination with builders of light walls
- easy to control on the building site
- flexible mounting in light wall
- cost-efficient > no sealing budget needed