The new VRE is a circular E600 single compartment smoke control damper with a fire resistance of 60 and 120 minutes, available in diameters from 100 to 630 mm.
The VRE damper is suitable for remote-mounting and available in a “C10.000” or “Cmod” version for combination with comfort ventilation or variable air volume control.
Smoke evacuation shutters and dampers are suitable for use in ventilating protected lobbies, venting to shafts either naturally or mechanically. They open to evacuate smoke in emergency situations whilst maintaining fire resistant integrity in standby position.
Product features & benefits
- suitable for installation remote from the wall or floor
- tested according to EN 1366-10
- compliant with EN 12101-8
- for indoor use
- easy to install
- optimal free air passage and minimal pressure loss
- optimal acoustic performance
- air-tightness class C according to EN1751
On the VRE product page you can find more information about range and dimensions, operation and mechanisms, options and kits, installation and classification.